Home Confetti: GOOGLY EYE HALLOWEEN TABLE

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

GOOGLY EYE HALLOWEEN TABLE

Happy Halloween everyone! Halloween seems to be one of those holidays that you're either really into, or you just put in enough effort to get by–there's no in-between. I happen to love Halloween. So much fun dressing up. My husband was out of town this past weekend so a girlfriend and I went to a party dressed as Thelma and Louise. I admit I didn't feel like my outfit was costume-y enough, but we had a great time.

Now how much fun is this Halloween table submitted by Arizona's Julius Photography? It features a spooky tree, moss and traditional orange pumpkins. But, the googly eyes totally make it for me. It's amazing how one strong element can set the stage for your decor. Best of all, this is a table that works for adults and kids combined.  Enjoy the details -- and the remainder of your Halloween!
Photographer:   Julius Photography // Event Planner: Meant2Be Events // Invitation Designer: Be In Love Designs: Wedding & Event Stationary // Design and Decor: Chasing Bliss Design // Equipment Rentals: Cre8ive Events//

Submitted via Two Bright Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips